New Year’s Eve is only two weeks away here in Boston! Now is the time to start planning and purchasing tickets to the party or gathering that you would most like to attend for the big celebration. As your Boston real estate agent, I’ve put together a list of some of the most popular NYE parties in Boston, so you can plan accordingly. Don’t wait until the last minute, everything might be sold out!
1. For $125, you can purchase the Boston All Access Pass that is good on Dec. 31 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. This gets you into five of Boston’s hottest NYE parties, so you don’t have to choose just one! Hop around until you find the crowd you enjoy most. It’ll get you into Gem, Guilt, Royale, The Estate and Underbar.
2. For only $10, you can join Boston’s NYW Crawl ‘Til The Ball Falls from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Register for the bar crawl at Tia’s anytime between 5 and 9 p.m. There you will receive a cup, wristband and crawl map. You and your group can crawl at your own pace. The ticket gets you admission into each participating bar.
3. Take a dinner cruise and enjoy the New Year’s Eve fireworks from the water! Cruise includes a champagne toast at midnight, dinner, drinks, music and dancing. The Odyssey cruise boards at 8 p.m. and cruises from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Price is $179.90 per person. Spirit Cruises also has a Fireworks Dinner Cruise for $149.90 per person, with the same timeline.
4. Celebrate the end of 2014 with the Boston Pops on New Year’s Eve, beginning at 10 p.m. The Boston Pops Swing Orchestra and bandleader extraordinaire Bo Winiker will perform at Pops Symphony Hall. Doors open at 8 p.m. and numerous dining options will be available, as well as a cash bar. The Symphony Café will open at 7:30 p.m. and will include a $65 dining option. Then dance the night away!
5. If you’re looking for a New Year’s Eve celebration for the whole family to enjoy, check out First Night Boston! This begins at 1 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and continues until midnight. All you have to do is buy a button that allows you to participate in all the activities and entertainment of this family-friendly, alcohol-free event. It includes two fireworks shows, a huge parade, live musical performances, ice sculptures, a puppet festival and so much more. More than one million people usually show up to this event, so buy your button and don’t miss out!
Enjoy your New Year’s Eve in Boston this year. When you’re ready to buy a Boston home or to sell your Boston home, either this year or the beginning of next year, contact me, your Boston real estate agent. I’d love to help you out!