Do you have major cabin fever in Boston? After all the snow we’ve gotten, I’m guessing that there are a lot of you who are sick of being inside. As your Boston real estate agent, I’m here to fill your calendar with events and activities to get you out of the house and into some fun social situations!
Pull out your planner and jot down these events, which are taking place within the next seven days in Boston. Buy tickets quickly, before anything sells out!
- Listen to a performance by Audra McDonald. This six-time Tony Award winner and two-time Grammy Award winner will perform at Symphony Hall this Sunday, March 1, beginning at 5 p.m. Tickets start at $50. McDonald has performed five times before in Boston. This is her sixth Celebrity Series performance, and she’ll be performing with piano, bass and drums. It’ll be a beautiful evening of music!
- Watch an out-of-the-box theatrical performance. Simon Says begins this Thursday, Feb. 26 at the Boston Center for the Arts Plaza Theatre. Tickets range from $30 to $40. This play, produced by Little Seer Productions, is about a psychic who explores different realms alongside an ethereal force, including physical and metaphysical, religious and scientific. It’ll get you thinking!
- Try new food around Boston. Dine Out Boston is back, beginning March 1! You can enjoy a prix fixe menu at more than 170 restaurants around Boston. You can enjoy lunch for $15, $20 or $25, and dinner for $28, $33 or $38, depending on which package you choose. Part of proceeds will benefit ArtsBoston this year. So branch out from your usual dining spots and try something new! It’ll get your mouth watering.
- Cheer on beautiful dancers. The cast for the next season of Dancing with the Stars was revealed this morning! Want to see some live dancing? Dancing Pros Live is coming to The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts on March 1. Tickets range from $40 to $65. Watch DWTS pros, such as Chelsie Hightower and Edyta Sliwinska, present dancers competing for audience votes and prizes. It’ll get you wanting to dance!
- Participate in an ongoing event. Boston has some events that have been going on for weeks, but they will soon come to an end! The Boston Wine Festival runs through March 27, with special events and activities taking place throughout this time at Boston Harbor Hotel. The Winter Carnival in Harvard Square runs until March 8 and has a never-ending list of events taking place. Winter on the Wharf at the Boston Harbor Hotel runs through March 15. Take advantage of these fun winter activities!
Get out and enjoy all that Boston has to offer. Winter might be sticking around for a while. Don’t let the cold or piles of snow stop you from enjoying yourself. Don’t let it stop you from achieving your real estate goals in the Boston real estate market either! When ready to buy a Boston home, or ready to sell your Boston home, contact me, your Boston real estate agent!