Spring has officially arrived in Boston! Though the weather isn’t as spring-like as most of us had hoped for, warm weather, sunshine and colorful flowers will be here in no time. To get you pumped for the spring season in Boston, as your Boston real estate agent, I’ve compiled a list of events and activities to look forward to!
1. Done with hot chocolate and mulled ciders? Good, because spring cocktail menus have returned! Check out Brass Union’s Jumpman Julep cocktail, made with tequila, coconut foam and a blend of pineapple, orange and pomegranate juices. Or, go with Legal Crossing’s Bob Lee’s Islander, made with dark rum, lime juice, grapefruit juice and more. These springy flavors will get you ready for warm weather!
2. Food truck season is returning so soon! Starting April 1, you can expect new and old trucks to return for your enjoyment during your lunch break, on weekends, and anytime you attend a local festival. Monday through Saturday, you can find food trucks at Dewey Square Park, Rowes Wharf Plaza, Greenway Carousel and many other locations. Check out the full Mobile Eats calendar!
3. Dining out in Boston seems even more enjoyable than usual when you get to eat on outdoor patios and decks. When we reached 50 degrees a couple weeks ago, Precinct Kitchen + Bar, Trattoria il Panino and Sam’s all opened their patios. So, any day that feels warm enough to sit outside to you, you’ll likely find an open outdoor patio just by walking around!
4. A sure sign of spring in Boston is when the carousels open for the season! The Rose Kennedy Greenway carousel and the Boston Common carousel are both scheduled to open for the season on April 3. If you’ve got kids, bring them by one of these locations and enjoy the fresh outdoor air as a family.
5. Baseball is another sure sign of spring in Boston, and the Red Sox opening game at Fenway Park takes place on April 13! They’ll be playing the Washington Nationals. Buy your tickets now for some great sports entertainment. If you miss opening day, there will be many more home games to look forward to all season.
6. The Boston Marathon returns to Boston on April 20! Thousands of runners are expected to participate in the 119th Marathon, and the Red Sox “Patriots Day” game will take place that morning as well. Tons of people flock to the streets to cheer on the runners. This is an exciting day in Boston, full of Boston pride!
For more events and activities to look forward to this spring in Boston, check out this list from BostInno. When ready to buy a Boston home, or to sell your Boston home this spring, contact me, your Boston real estate agent! I would love to help you achieve your Boston real estate goals this spring season.